Sunday, December 9, 2012

introduction for my 1st post

Posted by Misz JeYn at 9:11 AM





Hello, readers! Before we jump to our main topic, let’s start with a little introduction about the blog owner shall we?
This blog owned by Jenny Joan, a girl who will become older at the month of January each year. Studied at Cosmopoint International College of Technology and can’t wait to graduate from her college and hope that she can continue her studies to a higher level someday. Live in a simple family who own huge dreams which she dream that they will come true. Oh, yes, the person who had been mentioned earlier is the one who is typing this silly introduction.
Before this blog was created, it starts with a piece of paper printed in black ink. In a simple word, assignment aka course project for Advanced PC Competency. Existence of this blog shows you the miracles of a piece of paper which transformed into something like this. LOL.
Have you ever heard about Paris? If you don’t, I know you’re lying. Paris is a place that everyone should know. Okay, let’s make it simple. This blog will mostly……entirely related with Paris just like the title! Why? Because I recently fell in love with Paris!! So I couldn’t help myself but sharing all about Paris because one day, you will see a photo of me with background of Eiffel Tower! Paris! Paris! Paris! Oh I just can’t wait for the moment to be mine. I’m so madly in love with Paris when I first knew about it through the web, movies and even anime. There are so many interesting places in Paris which make me put Paris on top of my dream place. Just by looking photos of beauty of Paris isn’t enough, you must be there and feel its real beauty. Knowing the culture through the web isn’t enough, it will be more interesting when you are there surrounded with their lovely culture.
Okay, maybe some of you might think I’m crazy because I choose Paris and everything in this blog will be Paris and more about Pairs. I don’t care what people say because I know that everyone deserve to have their own dreams.
Not to expose too much about Paris here because you will need to look at my other posts to get to know more about it. Don’t stop here and keep reading my posts and let’s have our journey together to Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mon Amour, PARIS! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos